For sale is a beautiful and intricate inlaid mother of pearl, mosaic / parquetry, frame from circa 1920 - 1935.
- North African, most likely Moroccan or Syrian design, with intricate mother of pearl inlay and micro-mosaic geometric parquetry. There are some light signs of wear due to the age of the inlay in a small number of places but are not noticeable.
- The pattern has micro mosaic diamonds, and a continuous geometric design motif intricately inlaid with mother-of-pearl and satinwood that adorn nearly every square inch of this highly decorative 1920's inlaid mirror frame.
- There is a wire and hanging loops to the rear and some dark greenish original backing paper.
- Bevelled mirror in good condition that has been replaced.
- Frame dimensions: height 16.5" x width 13" inches.
- Mirror dimensions: height 10.5" x width 7" inches.
An attractive and highly skilled piece of craftsmanship available to hang and adorn any room.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below