For sale is a large and stunning Röllakan cushion cover in a typical Skånian pattern from Southern Sweden.
- The design of the beautiful "Agedyna" carriage pillow/cushion Includes hearts, stars/floral motifs and stylised animals or birds, interspersed with geometric or Kilim style geometric patterns.
- A beautiful geometric pattern woven in shades of white - brown- red - yellow - blue - green.
- The cushion has an opening along one long side and no internal padding/filling and has been used as a wall hanging or coverlet.
- The reverse or back to the cushion cover is in brown with two narrow edge portions placed into it.
- The front woven textile work is in very good condition, the cotton back has a couple of chafing marks but is in solid condition.
A really large and handsome cushion cover with really talented folk art application of well-done work in good condition for an age of about 90-100 years of age.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.