For sale from W&W Antiques are x12 reclaimed Campbell Brick & Tile Co. glazed clay tiles from the last quarter of the 19th Century c.1875-82.
- Repeating geometric pattern with floral motif in the aesthetic movement style.
- Campbell Brick & Tile Company were a tile manufacturer, based at Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent. They were founded by Robert Minton Taylor in 1869 but then acquired by Colin Minton Campbell in 1875. Campbell continued Taylor's business initially as Minton Brick & Tile Co, but changed the name to Campbell Brick & Tile Co in 1875.
- 12 reclaimed tiles in good architectural salvage condition as shown by the images.
- Colour is black and yellow/gold
- The dimensions of the tiles are: c.6 " x 6" x 3/4" (154 mm x 154 mm x 20 mm)
A beautiful set of tiles ready for a new old home.
Free delivery in the mainland UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees. If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage. Please contact us for combined shipping and postage for multiple items.
Please fill in the information below