For sale a beautiful Art Deco bronze speed nymph car mascot figure
- An Art Deco elongated and stylised shape in bronze, mounted on a square base.
- The figure is outstretched on tiptoes with arms above her head with feet angled forward on a triangular pedestal.
- The profile and pose of the figurine is typical of the graceful style of the Art Deco period from the 1920s - 1930s and these were often car mascot for the bonnet / radiator pre Ww2.
- The figurine is a heavy item for such a slender construction and is a beautiful antique statue to adorn any table top as shown by the images.
- The antique figurine has signs of wear in prominent areas commensurate with age and wear, the figurine is unsigned or marked.
- The photographs show the sculpture of the figure from all sides to understand the overall impression and quality of the design.
- The figurine is a good decorative size for display standing on a plain wooden base.
Ready to add decorative style to a new home.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees. If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below