For sale is an elegant piece of Art Deco period jewelry, a necklace constructed from rolled gold, amethyst/glass and pearl drops.
- Rolled gold structure and chain, with scroll work sections from which drop seed-pearls/faux-pearls are located hanging under each section.
- Each framed scrolled section has central decoration above the pearl.
- Each square cut bevel edged amethyst section is then bordered by these elegant scrolled sections.
- The necklace is secured by a spring/ring clasp which would indicate post 1921, next to the clasp is a oval marked section indicating rolled gold.
- The necklace comes in a jewelry box as shown.
A lovely decorative item for enthusiasts of Art Deco.
Free delivery in the UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below