For sale is beautiful Art Deco silver & green Chrysoprase pendant/necklace in an attractive geometric and angular drop shape inset with marcasites from circa 1925-1939.
- The pendant is inset with an angular green Chrysoprase stone in a geometric shape.
- The pendant and necklace are in a clean, sharp and striking design evocative of designs from the inter-war period most likely from Germany.
- The silver pendant is inset with eight marcasite stones in four sections, with pairs beneath the green stone.
- The pendant hangs from a matching chain with droplet shaped links attached by a matching angular shaped loop/ring with a marcasite stone and this is marked 930, which indicates a Northern European, probably German background.
- The pendant itself is stamped with the makers, which looks to be three inter-locking rings and initials DP/DF.
- It is in great condition with no damage and it has no missing marcasites.
- The pendant alone measures 1.5cm (0.5") across and stands 3.5cm (1.3") tall.
- The pendant hangs from a chain that is 40cm or 15" long.
It is a very attractive Art Deco period angular pendant in good vintage condition ready to be worn.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below