For sale are an elegant and elongated pair of Art Nouveau period hand painted floral candlesticks
- The candlesticks are decorated with warm coloured leaves in red/orange/brown/green to the base of each candlestick
- The candle holders are a dark stained / polished wood and have a neat internal liner in brass head
- The candlesticks are in good solid condition with age-related marks and wear commensurate with age
- The candlesticks look to have been folk decorated with the bramble / blackberry motifs by hand in a folk art manner to the base and lower stick
- Each base has a green baize covering and they remain stable and straight
A charming folk art pair of Art Nouveau tall candlesticks with hand-painted decoration from the late 19th or early 20th Century. Ready for further decorative utility.
Free delivery in the mainland UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees. If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below