For sale is a beautifully proportioned antique Arts & Crafts period / Art Nouveau table/desk lamp.
- This table lamp is full of period character and has a beautiful dark patina/colour to the brass shade and weighted base of this stylish early 20th Century original.
- The lamp itself has three glass inserts to the shade as shown in the photographs, which are facet cut in decoration. The three coloured glass jewels/inserts (dark blue, red and orangey yellow) are linked with three inset lines in the brass which extends around the shade and a similar pattern is repeated to the base. The glass inserts are in good condition, one has a small crack on the inside of the lamp, but this does not detract. These glass adornments light up when the lamp is on as shown in the later photographs.
- The curved brass neck of the lamp can be adjusted for an angle with a securing/lever close to the base.
- It has been rewired by a qualified electrician and PAT tested for safe and immediate usage in the UK.
- The lamp has a new braided fabric cable as appropriate and is operated by a black switch as shown in the photographs.
- International buyers would need to convert for their specific electrical requirements in their home market.
Ready to be used and provide Arts & Crafts style to any setting.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below