For sale is an incredibly elegant Art Nouveau Gold Pendant with drop (combination brooch) and naturalistic designed 15ct gold chain.
- The pendant has a very elegant naturalistic form, with sweeping and simplistic foliate shaped curves. The jewels are in a trio of colours associated with the period at the end of the 19th Century and start of the 20th Century as British Jewellery made in connection with the Suffragette movement incorporated Green/Purple-Ruby-Violet/White.
- The pendant includes a single central Peridot, two flanking Rubies and decorative Seed Pearls around the pendants curves, hanging loop and the drop.
- Stamped to the reverse of the pendant in two locations one [15.625] and the second 15CT for 15 carat gold.
- Brooch clasp and pin to the reverse.
- The weighty 15ct gold chain has a lovely design with twisted sections joined by elements that look like small knotwork or leaves.
- The chain is marked 15C.
- 15ct Antique Gold Jewellery being British hallmarked from 1854 onwards.
** The Art Deco Sculpture is not included in the sale, it is for scale and whimsy only. Thanks for viewing W&W.
Free delivery in the UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below