For sale is a naturalistic, sweeping filigree designed pendant from the early 20th Century from Northern Europe in a Jugendstil or Art Nouveau design from circa 1900-1925.
- The setting to the pendant is curving silver filigree work designed to form an oval frame within which a single round domed greenish Turquoise stone, is set neatly at the heart of the pendant.
- From the sides and base of the oval filigree work are three drop freshwater pearls on bars extending beneath the oval design.
- Each of the drops is secured separately to the pendant and secured through each pearl as clearly shown in the photographs.
- The hanging loop to the pendant is also of filigree work matching the pendant frame.
- There is no necklace with the pendant, the silver metal in filigree is not stamped and is unpolished/tarnished in places, but the decorative work is in good condition throughout.
- No makers mark present.
An attractive Art Nouveau / Jugendstil shape to the triple hanging/bar drops and turquoise stone pendant.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below