For sale is a beautiful Art Nouveau hot water jug by renowned maker J.S. & S.
- Art Nouveau copper jug with naturalistic stylised tulip and heart forms formed as key motif of the Arts & Crafts movement.
- The copper jug dating to circa 1905.
- It was made by Joseph Sankey of Bilston and has their makers mark to the base along with the registered design number.
- The stamp indicates JS&S.B, the B thought to be for Bilston. Registered design 409942, Size Mark 2.
- The lid has a domed top with a planished finish, hinged and with a thumb lift riveted as is the handle.
Free delivery in the UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below