For sale is a stunning William H. Mawson, Keswick Home Industries, Arts & Crafts Movement mirror circa 1905-1915.
- The circular copper mirror has a beautiful repeat design motif in repoussé decoration around the frame with oak leaf and acorns.
- Stamped with (W H Mawson / Keswick) the makers mark to the front and rear in the wooden backing from Keswick Home Industries.
- Original bevelled glass mirror inset to the decorative frame with small amount of attractive foxing/patina. Undisturbed.
- Original brass ring on hinge for hanging.
- Showing copper screw heads to the front of the mirror all complete.
- Dimensions being 30.5cm diameter.
A beautiful arts and crafts movement mirror in original condition. Ready to be used and enjoyed.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees. If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below