For sale is a simple small jugendstil design koppar portrait photograph frame, Swedish in origin.
- The 19th century koppar portrait picture frame has beautifully simplistic design from the curved top and bottom edge to the simple cut-away decoration above the oval photograph frame. This shape of simple curved decoration is prominent on European Art Nouveau pieces during this period of simplistic and quality designs approaching the 20th Century.
- The frame has not been cleaned by W&W Antiques but remains in original and robust condition considering that it is circa 140 years
- The frame has one simple fold out stand made of koppar to the rear and stands solidly on a table / desk or surface, or can be hung on the wall as shown by the loop.
- The photograph is a Victorian original portrait of a lady from the and is supplied with the Swedish photograph frame.
- Shown for scale only in the context of three other portrait photographs for sale by WandW Antiques (Not included in this sale, contact us if you are interested in multiple items).
A lovely period Koppar frame.
Free delivery in the UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below