For sale is a beautiful Arts & Crafts Movement copper double candle sconce from the Keswick School of Industrial Art c.1900-1910.
- The shield like light plate / back plate is a repousse design with a central heart and scrolling seed pods / poppy heads and foliate design
- Table mounted or wall mounted
- It has a hanging metal loop in a fixed position to the rear and is beautifully finished throughout
- It has a beautifully designed rectangular drip tray with a double set of candle holders in place
- Stamped KSIA to the candle holder baseplate
A lovely item in beautiful bright copper with high quality decoration.
*The KSIA brass alms tray/dish and KSIA copper charger shown in some images are not included in this listing but they also available from W&W Antiques. Contact us for combined shipping on multiple items.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees. If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below