For sale is a highly decorative carved oak leaf portrait photograph frame of a bearded gentleman.
- The frame is beautifully decorated with surrounding carved leaf pattern, naturalistic forms and symmetrical elements to the central portrait.
- The frame is relatively flat and hangs easily from the central section of the upper leaves.
- The frame is Northern European in nature, from the UK but potentially German in origin due to the dark oak and heavily carved nature of the lovely frame.
- The purposeful photograph of a bearded Victorian gentleman is from the UK, but included with the frame to provide period context.
- Shown for scale only in the context of three other portrait photographs for sale by WandW Antiques (Not included in this sale, contact us if you are interested in multiple items).
A lovely period decorative item from the Arts & Crafts period.
Free delivery in the UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.