Antique silver pendant Art Nouveau girl and flowers in a wreath design with linked chain.
- Jugendstil / European (Art Nouveau) design motifs and wreath framing the girl with flowers in her hair and upright flowers to the foreground.
- Northern European design, purchased in Sweden.
- Early 20th Century italicised inscription of initials E.H. to the reverse.
- Marked to the rear with the silver stamp for 830.
- Accompanied by a period linked chain of wide ring spacing with a spring loaded c-type clasp.
This is a charming Art Nouveau/Jugendstil pendant in good antique condition, ready to be worn.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees. If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below