For sale are a lovely pair of highly decorative brass Gothic revival church candlesticks from c.1877.
- These type of candlesticks have been attributed to the designer B.J. Talbert working for Hart, Son, Peard & Co of London as shown by the candlestick pattern reference 25, within Section 6 of their church 'table candlesticks' design catalogue on page 220.
- Brass sectional candlesticks with engraved tri-footed base, that breakdown into four sections for each candlestick as shown in the photographs.
- Central decorated knop bordered by turned and engraved stem.
- Engraved decoration to all three corners of the raised base engraved decoration.
- Both of heavy brass construction, slightly offset heights for the pair.
- Wear consistent with age and some marks from being used but in good overall condition.
Free delivery in the UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below