For sale is a beautiful quality large brass bound mahogany Irish Peat Bucket from the early 20th century / late 19th Century.
- Large size Mahogany Peat / Coal or Log bucket in a Georgian design motif from Edwardian or late Victorian period.
- Turned / reeded mahogany engraving to the external bucket with banding above and below, built in robust sections.
- Brass bound base and rim with turned engraving to the mahogany.
- Internal removable brass liner.
- Brass swivel handle with twist/turned decorative styling, with very secure three brass screw fastening.
- Lovely patina from use to the mahogany and brass work.
This antique item has a great country house decorative aesthetic, it is of large size and solid construction for a fireplace or hearth or as a decorative planter.
Free delivery in the UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below