For sale is a beautiful antique Swedish cushion in original condition.
- The large cushion has a beautiful geometric / floral pattern reminiscent of rug patterns and design similar to kilim rugs from the middle east.
- It is in lovely dark blue, contrasting with red, pink, and shades of green, the reverse is a plain patterned weave.
- The corner of the cushion has beautiful short fabric tassels common to these cushions in a traditional folk Scandinavian style.
- The cushion is initialed along one edge, MPD and dated 1828.
- It is from the Skåne region, near Malmo.
This is a lovely cushion and at just short of circa 200 years of age in great condition.
It is in original condition and so does show small signs of age-related wear.
Free delivery in the UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Follow us at: @wandw_antiques
Please fill in the information below