For sale is a charming table top spice box/rack with framed sliding lid from circa the late 18th into early 19th Century
- The box is in its lovely original blue and red painted colours with lovely wear.
- It sits raised on four small feet to each corner, the top surface is surrounded with a bevelled edge.
- Inside the spice box are four sectional compartments as shown.
- A wonderful little storage box for sewing materials or other items that need a home on a table top or within a kitchen.
- It has survived well and slides easily, while sitting well on the four feet.
Ready for a new home and purpose with circa 200 years of age already.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below