For sale is a charming Arts & Crafts brass pin tray.
- The edge is punch decorated on the upper surface with a repeat pattern as shown in the photographs.
- The underside edge has a double linear ridge effect, assumed to effect better grip.
- The centre of the underside has three roundel feat in a triangular pattern for stability.
- Punch stamped HW as shown in the photographs for Hugh Wallis.
- Hugh Wallis was based from Altrincham, near Manchester in the North-West of England, an artist and art metal worker of much renowned from the Arts & Crafts Movement in England.
- HW brass work is not as prominent as copper and this pin tray is a charming item, with great solid design, both simple, useable and beautiful.
*The book and copper piece in the last two photographs are not included with the brass pin tray, they are just to show size, context and scale.
Free delivery in the UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.