For sale is a hand hammered/punched art metalwork small jug from renowned Artist and Art Metal Worker Hugh Wallis of Altrincham.
- The jug is hand punched to form the depth and decorated with a lovely hand
-hammered finish prevalent of the arts and crafts movement, skills and design. The elongated handle extends in a lovely curve to compliment the jug shape.
- The jug is in good condition and is most likely to be of polished pewter although HW expertise and pioneering work was also in a range of metals and combinations.
- Punch stamped HW as shown in the photographs for Hugh Wallis.
- Hugh Wallis was based from Altrincham, near Manchester in the North-West of England, an artist and art metal worker of much renowned from the Arts & Crafts Movement in England.
* The last image shows the HW pewter jug in context with a small HW bowl, also available for sale but not included with this item.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees. If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below