For sale is a beautiful Swedish 18th Century wrought iron tripod legged candle holder/stick. The candle holder has beautiful form with a simple and effective design that follows its function.
- Simple and uncluttered wrought iron design to the candle holder with a crude wrought iron pressure lever candle clamp.
- The functional utility of these and clean design make for an attractive decorative antique at over 240+ years of age.
- The wrought iron candlestick has a small curved hook handle or tail to transport the candlestick.
- The candlestick sits solidly on tripod legs with small flattened iron pad feet and is very stable and well balanced on the three feet.
- An attractive and robust design with a lovely curve to the handle and balance to the three feet.
Ready to be used for another 240+ years for period lighting.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below