For sale is an attractive Swedish walnut box with decorative dark ebonised style band from circa 1920-1940.
- A beautiful walnut grain box (likely used for cigar's originally), original French polish/shellac showing a warm patina and attractive grain throughout reminiscent of an Art Deco style.
- Solid walnut box and brass hinges.
- The box closes cleanly and sits over the raised inner profile.
- The box is solid walnut and unlined as shown.
- The box is in good vintage condition with age-related wear
A highly decorative table/sideboard storage box for valued trinkets, jewellery from the first half of the 20th Century.
Please fill in the information below