For sale is a charming early 19th Century Swedish wooden stool in original paint. A rustic / 'Folk Art' Swedish antique of great utility and simple, colourful attractive design.
- Marked underneath '1831 trademark 16/6'.
- At circa 55cm of length this charming little stool has angular corners and a slanted edge around the outer edge of the Pine seat.
- Length 55, width 29, height 45 cm.
- The stool has a good balance with four slanted Pine legs providing an animal like form.
- The stool is of a great solid nature and in good condition throughout. A rich and worn patina/wear throughout from use at well over 180 years of use.
- The legs are all recessed securely through the thick stool base securing the legs in place at an angle.
All in all a usable and beautiful charming Swedish country antique of simple craft and great design and utility.
Free delivery in the mainland UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees. If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below