For sale is a beautiful small Swedish late 19th Century lockable jewellery or trinket box.
- The box external surfaces are thought to be veneered in Sycamore with a beautiful flowing, elegant, grain showing distinct patterns under original varnish.
- Sycamore is a hard, pale wood with a fine even grain and has been utilised as a durable wood in veneers and in fine furniture in particularly from the Regency period.
- The charismatic box has its original lock and small gothic shaped key, shown in the images with a key and antique gold tassel.
- The lock and hinges are brass as shown in the images.
- The box is lined with original purple velvet lining to provide protection for treasured jewellery items or trinkets.
In good antique condition, ready to be used for storage of valued items for another 100+ years.
Free delivery in the mainland UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees. If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.