For sale is a lovely Victorian era pine bank of drawers in original iron red paint with turned darker ebonised handles from the second half of the 19th Century.
- Great size and utility for the set of draws providing various decorative storage options to the home or Office
- 7 removable drawers, 3 over 3 over 1 large full width Draw
- Turned and ebonised knob handles in the Victorian Manner
- Table or desk standing, but could also be mounted to a Wall
- Though to be an engineers/laboratory/scientific storage set of Drawers
- In good, solid antique condition with age related wear, knocks, marks etc to the original paint providing the fantastic decorative appeal and great utility for a new Home.
* The brass candlestick is shown for context and scale only and is not included in this sale.
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees. If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below