For sale is a beautifully simple pair of country-made / vernacular side chairs.
- These bar back oak side chair have a beautiful rich wear and patina to them across the back splats, uprights and stretchers.
- The seats are also made from some large pieces of oak.
- The front legs are tapered in the Scottish manner.
- The pair of chairs have a lovely warm oak colour from over 200 years of use and they remain very robust and perfectly ready for further service
- The front and rear stretchers are raised in contrast to the side stretchers
Ready for further simple decorative utility in a new home
Free delivery to the UK mainland as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees. If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.
Please fill in the information below