For sale is an antique decorative display stand from the late Victorian era, potentially French in origin.
- Lovely graduated and stepped base section and square pedestal plate/hat rest.
- Four individual well balanced feet, providing good stability with sculpted feet.
- The top section rest has circular inner engraving in a small depression, often these stands had a marble top that was used to display patisserie or cakes.
- The central column is a different metal, most likely brass, but possibly bronze or bronze effect, as shown in the photographs.
- The stand is a distinctive period item, with a great deal of style for commercial display purposes or as a decorative item in the home.
- ** Please note: The stand is shown displayed with a plate for context and scale, the plate is not included in the sale.
Free delivery in the UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country. Purchaser responsible for local import tariffs/fees.
If you are interested in multiple items, please contact us for combined postage.