W & W Antiques
Web site: https://www.wandwantiques.com/
Antique wall mirror, the origin being Dutch inlaid floral marquetry in a mahogany frame (late 19th Century).
- Rich mahogany with boxwood inlay providing a great colour contrast and attractive design.
- Rectangular shape with marquetry on all four sides of the frame.
- Floral decorative motif / pattern including Tulips and leaf-work which gives an overall aesthetic of Art Nouveau.
- Original bevelled glass in good condition with very minimal marks or wear for over 120 years of age.
- Retailers label present on the reverse: for the company of 'Lindsay & Paisley, Jewelers and Silversmiths from Glasgow, at 109 Buchannan Street/3 Gordon Street present from the late 1890's to mid 1930's.
Free delivery in the UK as priced. International buyers are welcome, but please contact us prior to payment to confirm the additional packaging, insurance and shipping costs by way of acceptance to your country.